Since opening in 2002, Mercato Ristorante has been a favorite of locals and visitors to Olympia. Both urban and comfortable, Mercato is an upscale casual restaurant whose focus is simple, fresh Italian fare.
Every menu item is prepared fresh and from-scratch, and it shows. Mercato also features a beautifully crafted bar, where delightful cocktails are mixed, local beers are poured, and both
Northwest and Italian wines are featured.
MERCATO WINE DINNERS
Join us for our featured wine dinners. A collaboration with winemakers featuring a tasting menu paired with their wines.
Contact us for details on upcoming events!
Reservations & walk-ins welcome!
For more information or reservations,
please call 360.528.3663.
Hours of Happiness
not available for private dining
Campari & Soda
Happy Hour Red or White Wine
$5 glass $20 bottle
Marinated Feta, apples & pears
Meat & Cheese Antipasto
Hazelnut Goat Cheese
Polenta & Wild Mushrooms
Mercato is proud to offer the best accommodations for private dining in downtown Olympia. We have three banquet spaces that provide diverse atmospheres to hold intimate gatherings, impressive celebrations, and ideal business meetings. Mercato is dedicated to making your event the ultimate occasion. Thank you for considering Mercato’s luxurious accommodations for your next event.
The Board Room
A functional space that provides the perfect setting for roundtable discussion, business agenda & educational programs. The built in wall screen and projector (available upon request), makes this room ideal for your next event. All provisions set a side, the Board Room is also a great space for a casual get-together with friends and family. Seating capacity in the Board Room is 24 and up to 45 for a cocktail style reception.
The Wine Room
Our most celebrated room which houses our eclectic collection of wines from around the world as well as fine wines from right here in Washington displayed on our beautiful custom designed iron wine racks. Enjoy the ambiance of the Wine Room for your next birthday, graduation, rehearsal dinner or just to have a relaxing evening out with family and friends. The Wine Room accommodates up to 40 for a seated event and up to 65 for a cocktail style reception.
The Roma Room
For you larger events consider our Roma Room. Tucked away in the rear of the restaurant, this room boasts a capacity of 60 for a seated event and up to 85 for a cocktail style reception. A built in banquette provides plenty of comfortable seating for any type of event. the elegant floor length curtain offers privacy when necessary, but may remain open for a view of our exciting exhibition kitchen.
Private Dining Features:
• Dedicated Servers and Server Assistants to guide you through your dining experience; capable of handling any need that might arise during the extent of your event.
• Wine Captains to assist in making the perfect pairings for you and your guests.
• Each event is professionally planned and customized by our experienced Private Dining Coordinator.
• Custom tailored menus with wine pairings and special cocktail lists are created to make your event especially yours. All menus will be printed and presented prior to your event.
• Assistance with any Audio Visual equipment you might need for your event.
• Personal touches! We are happy to personalize any event with special center pieces, candles and/or table linens. (contact the Private Dining Coordinator for pricing).
Contact: Sonya Anderson
Telephone (360) 528-3663